Friday, June 5, 2009

Student Life gig...

Hey,
I don't know if anyone ever looks at our blog except when we are over seas or not, but just in case.... I am sitting up in bed while Britt is snoozing. For some reason, I am not sleepy right now. We are at Shocco Springs in Talladega, AL. We will be here until Sunday afternoon. After they play Sunday morning, we will be leaving here and going to Panama City for more gigging. The band has sounded very good so far. They have a very full sound this time, because they have two guitar players. The speaker has been very good also. He is from South Carolina....I think. His name is Chad Norris. The food has been not so great this time. I hope it will get better tomorrow. After tonight's service, we went to a mexican restaurant. There were some pretty interesting conversations while we ate. They were discussing the country's status and other fun topics.. Campbell and Riley arrived on the scene this evening and they had us laughing and acting silly. They are fun to watch and listen to. Ok, I am finally starting to get sleepy..I might should take advantage of my sluggishness and hit the hay. I may try to do some more blogging as the days roll on.
Keep seeking Him!
Lindsay

No comments: