Friday, May 29, 2009

Sorry

Hello,

Sorry I was unable to blog last night. Debi, Rachel and I had a lengthy conversation and I needed to go straight to bed. Although, I don't think I went to sleep until about 5 this morning. We had a wonderful time yesterday. We went to a neighboring city about 1 hour away and had another time of fellowship with that group. Lots of serb/english praise and worship and sharing. We also put up fliers all over the center of their town to let the people know about a new ministry they are about to start there. It is a conversational english meeting. So we will be praying for the Lord to use that to open doors there. After our time with them we went to one of our translators homes for another bible study. She is a precious person and I hope we were able to encourage her in her walk with Lord. We are about to leave, so I have to make this one short. We are going to do a little shopping this morning and then we are going to have one more meeting in a home. It is of an older lady who has been with us at every meeting this week. She is a wonderful lady who dearly loves the Lord. She has been a follower of Jesus for a long time. I am looking forward to that time with her. Ok, well hope everyone has a good day!
B & L

No comments: